Wednesday, September 16, 2009

9-2-09 Zoo Trip

Sorry for the delay in our updates. We have been pretty busy and I haven't been feeling well so this has gotten put on the back burner but I hope in the next few days to show you everything we have been up to!


We went to the Zoo with Katie and Meg and of course had lots of fun. We saw our usual - Melmans, Martys, elephants, and of course the sea lions and walrus. We actually made it to another sea lions show that was completely by accident. The Walrus was up to new tricks and blew bubbles out of a large bubble wand. It was pretty impressive - at least I thought so!


As we made our way back to the front we stopped by the pandas. As you can see one of them was asleep right next to the glass. Lillie felt the need to tell everyone around that the panda was "night night!" She was waving at the panda (I'm afraid even hit the glass) saying "night night??" There was another little boy standing by that told Lillie to "shhhh!" His father and I thought it was quite funny and we moved on in hopes of not waking the poor panda.




We managed to get Meg and Lillie to sit down with the budda of all things in the panda exhibit. Just as we were going to take the picture some other kid came yelling in and it was all over so they aren't actually looking at the picture, however, they are sitting together.


No comments:

Post a Comment