So I will just apologize with how far I have gotten behind. Most of you know, I have started working 3 days a week and this has just gotten put on the back burner. Even when I have some time to work on it I just get overwhelmed at how far behind I have gotten. So I will apologize again because this will just be little glimpses of what has been going on in this crazy fall of new jobs, Lillie playing soccer, MSU season tickets, etc.
1. State vs. Jackson State
We hit the girls hot spots - face painting and State ice cream before heading to the evening game. We all had a great time being back on campus and in Starkville!
Rainbow over Starkville and the stadium!
2. Lillie "played" soccer this fall. She loved the social aspect and being with her friends. However, as each game passed she became less and less interested with being on the field... well of course, except when she was the self proclaimed goalie in a goalie-less league! :)
Pregame Pep Talk with Coach Parker and Coach Rob before the first game!
Lillie (#1) and her good buddy Eleanor (#3) seem to be coming up with some kind of plan... wonder if it is soccer related!?!
Lillie kicking off!
Annie working on her footwork with her uncle Mikey!
3. Jeremy's cousin Lauren and Aunt Debbie came in town through a Southern College Tour. We were so excited to get to see them! I promise Lillie was having a good time she just didn't want to stop for the picture!
4. Lillie's 2nd Game
5. Lillie's 3rd Game
You're such a good mommy - I barely remembered the camera for Caroline's last game! Wish I'd had it all season! Glad you're blogging again! :-)
ReplyDelete