Friday, September 21, 2012

August... well most of it! 2012

I'm sorry for getting so far behind. I'm afraid I'm not going to remember everything so please bare with me! 

A trip to the Pink Palace... checking out the circus that was apparently broken... go figure! 


They also had a Dino exhibit that included stamps, digging for dinos, and checking out fossils!



We took the girls to a grown up birthday party at SkyZone. It was during the Olympics so we were suppose to wear our red, white, & blue to celebrate! We all had a blast! 




Happy very belated Birthday Lexie!!


My sweet girls!! 



Shelby Farms Playground! The girls had tons of fun trying out some new areas. They especially enjoyed the spiderweb area.




















The YMCA Pool fun!



First day of school! Annie was a bit uncooperative but Lillie was happy to cheese it up! Love these silly girls!






1 comment: