Beach Trip - I will go ahead and apologize for the picture quality. I managed to pack my camera and not use it once so these are all from my phone.
The girls did very well (minus the last 20 minutes). I found a 2 for 1 craft - decorate visors to entertain in the car and then have a visor to wear on the beach. They really enjoyed it - especially Lillie! She put so many jewels of it the visor started to flatten out. But she loved it and didn't want to stop. Next trip - I'll be hitting the foam aisle!
Annie had fun too!
So proud of her finished product!
The finished visors!
We made it!! This is from our balcony on the second floor. Love the smell and sounds of the beach!
We ran out to get our feet sandy and wet! :)
The girls brought Mikey and Lydia along... hope they didn't mind!
Lillie knocked out in the closet. I used a quilt from another bed, folded it in half, and we got a bed! At least for a four year old! :) She seemed to enjoy it... well most of the time!
Annie knocked out!
Sunday
Heading to the beach, Annie was so pumped to try it all out!
Lillie having a great time under the tent with the sand toys!
Lillie and Daddy in the water. Lillie did very well this year. This is the first time she actually got in the water. Both of the girls did very well and were pretty comfortable in the water, especially when they were in their tubes!
Annie and Daddy playing on the balcony!
Annie trying to sneak back to the pool.
(My parents were on the first floor right in front of the pool!)
Monday
Rise and Shine and bring God the Glory, Glory...
Lillie wanted a picture with her glow stick. I picked some up in the dollar aisle awhile back and finally found a use for them. The girls are usually in bed before it is dark so they don't get to use them much but they were able to use them as night lights in their room since it was different. They enjoyed them and wouldn't let me put them to bed until they had them.
Monday evening we went to dinner with some "Memphis" friends. They were in the same area for a couple of the days we were there. The girls loved getting to see them.
Lillie, Katie, Annie, and Maddie
On the way home from dinner, Mikey called to say they were going to play Putt Putt before heading back to the condo. We stopped by and joined in - well Jeremy played and I helped entertain the girls. I ended up taking them back to the condo early for bed.
The big kids playing Putt Putt
Papa, David, Mark, Charlotte, Margie, Mikey, Lydia, Kenzie, and Jeremy
Tuesday
Our "Memphis" friends, the Halfords, came to the beach to play with us.
I think everyone enjoyed the entertainment!
Annie and Tripp in the blow up pool! I think Annie enjoyed having someone younger than her around.
The big girls swimming with their Daddies!
The girls playing under the tent.
Annie, Maddie, Katie, and Lillie
Enjoying some time on the balcony while the girls were napping. Our tent, Jeremy, Kenzie, Mikey, and Lydia are sitting in the chairs above my right foot. Can't you tell!?!
Annie and I playing at the pool. Annie has no fear in the pool and was doing everything she could to swim on her own!
Movie night with Lydia, Annie, Lillie, and Mikey
Dinner with Papa
Wednesday
Coppertone Ad...
Dinner time... lemons she loves!
Annie finding another yummy food... crab claws!
Thursday
Our sun babe!
Margie and Annie having some fun in the sand!
Date Night! Thursday night Jeremy and I went out to dinner with Mikey and Lydia. We had a great time. I had a smokin' drink! :) It was a house special... pretty wild.
Friday
Slumber Party with Papa... and Mickey Mouse while breakfast was cooking!
Annie wanted in on the mimosa fun!
More sun babes!
Lillie and Mikey in the water!
Mikey, Lillie, Annie, and Papa enjoying the waves.
The girls loved the water. Annie probably spent 90% of the day in the water!
The girls found some sunglasses and thought it was the greatest thing... a glimpse into our future!
Saturday
Time to head home! :( Annie found one of her candy necklaces. It is amazing to me how sticky and gross she was able to get from one necklace! She enjoyed it and it entertained her for about 45 minutes!
Coloring, coloring! I think Lillie colored almost the entire trip home!
No comments:
Post a Comment