Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Week That Was... March 4th - 10th

I'm stealing this idea from a friend (Brittany S.) and I'm already behind. I can't come up with a better title so for now it will be "The Week That Was..." but I'm definitely taking ideas! :) I'm attempting to give a weekly update (hopefully 5 new things/updates) each week. We will see how it goes!

Sunday we had a visit with the Irelands. Unfortunately, we didn't get any pictures and need to do a better job with that! Monday morning they stayed and played a bit before leaving after lunch. They had a great time getting out the car track and playing with the cars.

Tuesday we had Bible Study and because it was such a beautiful day we had a picnic lunch at church with our friends. We are really loving this weather!! After naps, we took a walk to our voting site so I could vote and the girls could play on the playground.

Wednesday, Jeremy and I went and visited Richland. It is a bit surreal. How in the world do you make the school decision? We got to see the classes in action and learn a lot more about the school. Luckily, we have one more year before having to make a decision.

Thursday we had a sick day - Lillie had some kind of stomach bug during the middle of the night. She was a bit moopie but seemed to be feeling much better. Annie decided she needed a "onyail" which translated into our language is "ponytail." This is what I came up with on our "sick day!"

This weekend Jeremy introduced the girls to Rockband: the Beatles. So my sweet little innocent daughters have been walking around singing "Lucy in the Sky of Diamonds" (in fact, I just had to ask Lillie what the exact title was!) and "Yellow Submarine." They have
had a blast. They switched each spot for every song.


1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed with your trip. Truly amazing how well your girls did. Impressed by you and Jeremy as well. Sounds like a wonderful time together.

    ReplyDelete