Lillie has been looking forward to Joshua's Petting Zoo Party for a week. I made the mistake of telling her about the party about 10 days out and everyday she asked, "Is Joshua's party today?" She had so much fun last year and was so looking forward to it again!
Do you think she might be a bit excited here?!?!?
Annie feeding her first lamb/sheep/donkey/goat. She did a good job keeping her hand out flat but had enough after a time or two of actually feeding them. Lillie on the other hand spent the majority of the party feeding all the animals.
Annie did enjoy the bunny rabbits and turtles the most. I finally got her to touch the bunny after I picked it up. After she realized, it was relatively calm and so so soft she would just giggle at it as she sat squatted in front watching it hide in the corner of it's cage.
Lillie going for a horse ride around the neighborhood. She was so serious. She said it was so much fun after the fact but I could not get her to smile at me for anything!
No comments:
Post a Comment