Thursday, October 27, 2011

Our Weekend with Lillie - Sunday

After church on Sunday, we ate lunch at Davis Kidd - Lillie's favorite restaurant. I think she really likes it because she gets to play with the trains, kitchens, books, etc. However, this visit she found the hats and purses. I stopped by to look at the Vera Bradley bags that were on sale and she thought that was her opportunity to try them on for herself! :) Couldn't help but get a few shots of our Silly Lillie!



After nap time, we took Lillie to the "new" Shelby Farms Playground. It has actually been open since the Spring but we haven't had a chance to check it out. I also thought it would be better to check it out with just Lillie. I think it is a bit too old for Annie. I'm also glad Jeremy was there because it is so big (and while we were there crowded) which made it a bit intimidating. Most of the pictures are in the middle section which was just slides that all ended up in the blue circle in the middle and it had a variety of ways to get back up to them. She had a blast. She just ran and slid all over the place!


Down the wide slide - bad photography - I only got half the slide!


The bumpy slides!! She seemed to enjoy these the most especially running up the middle of them - which was kind of funny with all the other options.


Checking out the "telephone".


So serious! :)

Sunday night, we headed over to my grandparents for our weekly dinner with the family. Annie returned home on Monday afternoon and I believe Lillie was very excited to have her back. At some point during the weekend, she informed me that she was grumpy because she missed Annie. I'm glad she loves her sister so much and pray that it continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment