Friday, July 8, 2011

Playing Around 7-2-11

Mainly more playing with camera and sharing some cute pictures.

I did want to share these first few to show Annie's obsession with shoes. "Shoes" is one of her 8 words - in fact she says shoes more often than mommy - that is where I stand with the shoes at least. She loves them! The other day, she stopped a lady at the YMCA and pointed then touched her shoes. Looks like I may have my hands full in a few years! :)

And yes, she is walking around in Lillie's dress up high heels!

So cute! I'm a little nervous of the teenage years!


I love that she is taking care of her baby on her special bench with only one shoe. The bench which is suppose to hold dolls, however, Annie has taken it over and she thinks it is all hers.

Couple of not so flattering pictures of my with my sweet Lillie.


Lillie showing her true colors! Our Silly Lillie!



No comments:

Post a Comment