Sorry this has gotten put on such the back burner. I just haven't taken many pictures lately and we have been a bit busy. I'm going to try and sum it up as quickly as I can...
But first, I'm sure you are most interested in a couple of pictures. This was the cabinet Lillie was allowed to play in in our old kitchen. She opened it and realized all her "toys" were gone so I guess she decided she would continue to play while I was finishing up some packing. I came in and couldn't find her and here she was...
Here she was taking a nap inside the boxes with her "green baby" Lillie's babies do not have names but are identified by what they wear - green baby, pink baby, etc. She was all about posing for this one! :)
I will have to add pictures of the new house soon! We actually haven't taken a single one yet! I know that doesn't sounds like me but with everything else it just hasn't been a priority. We have pretty much doubled our square footage and I think Lillie especially enjoys all the extra space. Our new house is in a cove and it has 4 bedrooms (2 up - girls rooms/2 down - master/guest) and 3baths (jack 'n jill up/guest/master). Our new house also has a laundry room, eat in kitchen, and living room that our old house didn't have! It is amazing how much we are enjoying all the extra space! We knew we had a little house but all this is nice! One of Jeremy's favorite parts is the 2 car garage! No more having to move our cars around the night before.
Lillie has been doing great with the move. She is now sleeping in a big girl bed! (more photos I have missed taking!) The last two weeks we were in the old house she slept on a box spring and mattress on the floor and since we have moved we have moved her up into the frame of the bed. I finally got her bedding this week and she is so excited about it. In fact, Friday night she volunteered to go to bed because she wanted to sleep in her new sheets! It took her a few nights to get settled into the new house. She loves the new house but when we put her to bed I think she thought we were leaving her so it took a few nights of crying to get to understand we were just going downstairs. I had to take Lillie by the old house to get a broom and do one last look through b/4 we gave it up and she threw a complete fit when I pulled into the driveway. It took me almost 10 minutes to get her out of the car because she refused to get out! She kept saying, "No, Lillie new house! Lillie new house!" Finally I was able to convince her we were going to make sure we didn't leave any toys behind - she calmed down a bit but still refused to get out. I finally had to threaten her w/spankings! Definitely didn't plan for that little outburst!
She is growing up so much. I wish I could tell you about her. Hopefully, I'll get better at this again and let you know more about her. She is really getting into this baby thing and I think she will be a wonderful big sister! At least for a little bit! She gets so excited when we talk about her and helping me get her room ready. She recently found the ultrasound pictures the other day and she gets so excited looking at them and hugging the pictures! She is very sweet about it all... hopefully that will stick around! :)
Jeremy is about to hit the big 3-0 this week! However, I don't know how much celebrating we will get to do at least right now. He is working on a jury trial which is starting tomorrow which is great for his hours but not so much for us seeing him much at least until it is over with. We are both hoping baby #2 will hold off to her due date so he can see it all unfold.
I am doing fine all things considered. I'm pretty tired (mainly because I'm not sleeping much because of hip pain) but also trying to get everything unpacked and ready for baby #2. This past Monday, I went to the doctor for my first weekly appointment. She sadly told me I wasn't really dialated. I said that's fine - I need more time! We were both concerned baby #2 was transverse (sideways) because I only feel her on the right side of my stomach and she said I was measuring small. She squeezed me in to see the ultrasound tech to see where and how she was doing. Praise the Lord she is head down! butt up and all of her arms and legs are to the right side so that is why I only or almost always only feel her on the right side. That is a huge praise! The tech said everything looked perfect so that was nice to hear too! The tech said she is already weighing in at 6lbs 10oz. Hopefully she won't get too much bigger!! I go back tomorrow for my next check to see if there is any change.
I hope all is going well. No promises but I hope to do a better job on here... maybe once the baby gets here! :) Ha! We will see how things go. I do promise to at least do better job at taking pictures and then maybe actually getting them on here!
You are much better than me at posting pictures and news. I do good to even take pictures these days it seems. Loved the story about Lillie and the new house. You have super powers to move houses in your last trimester!! I hope that everything goes well in the next few weeks. I can't wait to see pictures. Don't forget to sit and relax somewhere before then!! ~ Ashley Cromes
ReplyDelete