Saturday, January 28, 2012

Christmas Card Fun 1-1-12

A friend of mine posted this on her facebook page and I thought it was a great idea. I always love getting and seeing all the pictures from our Christmas cards and now I have a way to hold onto them for a little longer. It was quite a struggle to get a picture of all of them in the frame but I did it. The girls love it. The love pointing out their friends and Lillie enjoys testing Annie on her friends' names. We have it hanging in the playroom at just their level.

It is obviously too hard to identify everyone but I will attempt - from left to right, down. (If you sent us a picture there is some part of it on there!)

Lamptons, Wittbers, Thompsons, Cockrums, Jusselys, Wards, McEvers, Yelvertons, Tenents, Uptagraffts, McGurires, Billions, Robnetts, Smiths, Wrights, Garretts, Janovichs, Sloans, Butlers, McCartys, Walkers, Ransoms, Fusons, Clowers, Burks, Thomasmeyers, Caouettes, Warren Families, Raineys, Tullys, Hughes, Kellums, Sartelles, Sessions, Coolidges, Kays, Alemans, Greggs, McGuires, Medovichs, Ellis, Wilsons, Swains, Christensens, Hembrees, Neuberts, Heffingtons, Sessions, Walkers, Spires, Pittmans, Tyners, Parkers, Browns, Spences, Calloways, Carners, Smiths, Purcells, Wallaces, Weinerts, Bartuschs, Halfords, Hickeys, Webbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment