Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Enchanted Forrest 12-23-11

On Friday, we went and checked out the Enchanted Forrest with my parents. I think we all enjoyed ourselves. It has been a very long time since I (or my parents) have been to the Enchanted Forrest and it was really nothing like I remembered. The girls really enjoyed the Christmas trees at both the entrance and the exit of the "Forrest." Our trip through the "Forrest" came with a scavenger hunt that helped entertain my Dad and quickly Lillie had a lot of fun trying to find the objects before my Dad did - or would admit too. Annie I think was in awe of all she found. She definitely enjoyed herself too... especially when she close by to one of us.

I think both of the girls enjoyed the trains and the gingerbread houses. We probably spent the majority of the time watching the trains go through all the towns, tunnels, and stations.

Annie with Papa saying "choo choo"


Getting a closer look, thanks to Papa!


Snuggles with Papa!

Love these pictures of Annie. She was not too sure about the dude in the beard but was willing to try it out for a candy cane. She never did break down and cry but that lip did pop out for most of the time. So cute!!


Ha! There's a smile! The photographer had this high pitch yell it was crazy. I think everyone finally smiled just to get him to stop piercing our ear drums. My Dad pegged his sound best - Do you remember that sweet little dinosaur in Jurassic Park that met (Newman - from Seinfeld - I can't remember his name in the movie) while he was trying to get away in the rain. It seemed so sweet at first and then it shoots out his - I don't know what to call it but looks like peacock feathers - and then lets out this shrill. Yea, that was our photographers sound. Very Bizarre!!

Sweet Sisters! Finally got a cute one of the girls... with their candy canes no doubt!


No comments:

Post a Comment